Activity Level: low-moderate
Activities: cleaning the kitchen & 10 mins exercise bike
15 mins target met?: yes
Fitbit readout: see below
- 5 squats (my knees need a rest, so I needed to do less)
- 10 mins on exercise bike (wanted to do more but I’ve got a banging headache)
I’m learning quite a lot about my motivation, thought processes and activity level by taking part in Red January.
- I am less likely to ‘move’ on my ‘in office’ days. This makes it harder to meet the 15 mins of activity
- Working on ‘functional movement’ i.e doing stuff that needs to be done around the house, works really well for me. It means that I complete my tasks as well as moving.
- I can feel my enjoyment for exercise returning along with some stamina.
- I am finding that I can exert myself on the bike more and for longer.
- My food/snacking choices have improved because I want to be properly fuelled for exercise.